There are some minor details that I want to mention about my upgrade to Ubuntu 17.10
- The command key for window switching <alt>+<tab> is mixing with vitualbox guests ( even when they are fullscreen). I could not find a way to fix but there is a workaround to fix to acceptable status. I have changed the <alt>+<tab> keyboard combination to <super>+<tab>.
- Install dconf-editor
- Change the “/org/gnome/desktop/wm/keybindings/switch-applications” value to [‘<Super>Tab’] ( which means remove the <alt>+<tab> entry
- Add folder to nautilus folders in the sidebar ( bookmarks of the nautilus)
- Edit the file ~/.config/gtk-3.0/bookmarks
- Add the folder you want to add as bookmark to nautilus